Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a step-by-step tutorial filled with practical examples which will focus mainly on the key security tools and implementation techniques of Hadoop security. This book is great for Hadoop practitioners (solution architects, Hadoop administrators, developers, and Hadoop project managers) who are looking to get a good grounding in what Kerberos is all about and who wish to learn how to implement end-to-end Hadoop security within an enterprise setup. It's assumed that you will have some basic understanding of Hadoop as well as be familiar with some basic security concepts.
- Author BiographySudheesh Narayanan is a Technology Strategist and Big Data Practitioner with expertise in technology consulting and implementing Big Data solutions. With over 15 years of IT experience in Information Management, Business Intelligence, Big Data & Analytics, and Cloud & J2EE application development, he provided his expertise in architecting, designing, and developing Big Data products, Cloud management platforms, and highly scalable platform services. His expertise in Big Data includes Hadoop and its ecosystem components, NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, and HBase), Text Analytics (GATE and OpenNLP), Machine Learning (Mahout, Weka, and R), and Complex Event Processing. Sudheesh is currently working with Genpact as the Assistant Vice President and Chief Architect - Big Data, with focus on driving innovation and building Intellectual Property assets, frameworks, and solutions. Prior to Genpact, he was the co-inventor and Chief Architect of the Infosys BigDataEdge product.
- Author(s)S. Narayanan,Sudheesh Narayanan
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.