All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs companies turn to burgeoning cloud computing techlogy to streamline and save money, security is a fundamental concern. Loss of certain control and lack of trust make this transition difficult unless you kw how to handle it. Securing the Cloud discusses making the move to the cloud while securing your piece of it! The cloud offers flexibility, adaptability, scalability, and in the case of security-resilience. This book details the strengths and weaknesses of securing your company's information with different cloud approaches. Attacks can focus on your infrastructure, communications network, data, or services. The author offers a clear and concise framework to secure your business' assets while making the most of this new techlogy.
- Author BiographyVic (J.R.) Winkler is a Senior Associate at Booz Allen Hamilton, providing technical consultation to U.S. Government clients. He is a published InfoSec and cyber security researcher as well as an expert in intrusion/anomaly detection.
- Author(s)Graham Speake,Patrick Foxhoven,Vic (J. R.) Winkler
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content NoteApprox. 60 Illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.