All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe safety of young people - and the security of the resources available through schools - will always require careful attention. While there is single method for solving all techlogy safety challenges in schools, there is a process that can ensure that building or district leaders make effective decisions about techlogy use that meets the unique instructional needs of their institutions. In their second book on the topic, authors Abbie H. Brown and Tim D. Green outline a new process education leaders can follow to develop a secure environment for learning with techlogy. This book guides educators, administrators and IT staff through a step-by-step process for creating a districtwide blueprint for keeping students safe while maintaining an appropriate level of security. Filled with practical advice on identifying and organizing a stakeholder group, assessing potential threats and developing appropriate responses, this book will help inform your conversations around security in the classroom.
- Author BiographyAbbie H. Brown, Ph.D., is a professor at East Carolina University, USA in the instructional technology program. He received the University of North Carolina Board of Governors Award for Excellence in Teaching in 2014 and also received an Excellence in Distance Learning Teaching Award from the North Carolina Distance Learning Association in 2008. Tim D. Green, Ph.D., a former K-12 teacher, has been a professor of educational technology and a teacher educator at California State University, Fullerton, USA, since 1999. He is a presenter and the author of numerous articles and books on the topics of educational technology integration, instructional design and online distance education. He received a Ph.D. in instructional systems technology from Indiana University, USA.
- Author(s)Abbie H. Brown,Tim Devron Green
- PublisherInternational Society for Technology in Education
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEugene
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Society for Technology in Education
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.