Security Design Consulting: The Business of Security System Design by Brian Gouin (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $57.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $48.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA crucial reference for the practicing or aspiring design consultant, Security Design Consulting brings you step by step through the process of becoming a security consultant, describing how to start the business, market services, write proposals, determine fees, and write a report. Specific elements of assessment, design and project management services as well as acquiring product and industry kwledge are all covered in detail. Concentrating on client-focused marketing and sales strategies as well as the crucial elements of preparing, running, and succeeding at the security consulting business, Security Design Consulting gives the reader a working kwledge of all the steps necessary to be a successful security design consultant and a smarter business owner. Security directors, architects and security management consultants will also find this reference invaluable in understanding the security design consultant's important and growing role in an overall security program. * Focuses on consulting in security design, t security management * Provides sample service agreements, specifications, and reports to use as models * Emphasizes the highest technical and ethical standards for this increasingly crucial profession
- Author BiographyBrian Gouin, PSP, CSC has been an independent security design consultant since 2001. He owns Strategic Design Services, LLC, based in Portland, CT, a firm specializing in assessment, design and project management services for electronic and physical security. Prior to becoming a consultant, Brian owned a successful security installation firm. His professional memberships include the American Society for Industrial Security, International (ASIS), the International Association of Professional Security Consultants (IAPSC), the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), The Association of School Business Officials International (ASBO) and the National Association of Chiefs of Police. Brian has served as a Director for the Board of the IAPSC as well as an item writer for both the PSP and CSC certifications.
- Author(s)Brian Gouin
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication14/06/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight637 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.