All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe European Union has made remarkable, unprecedented advances in both external and internal security integration. Epistemic communities of ambassadors, military generals, scientists, and other experts who supersede national governments in the diplomacy of security decision making are taking advantage of their shared expertise, common culture, professional rms, and frequent meetings to forge new levels of collaboration. Mai'a K. Davis Cross brings together numerous personal interviews and recent government documents across five separate case studies to construct a microsociological account of how EU governance really works and what future role the EU is likely to play internationally.
- Author BiographyMai'a K. Davis Cross is Assistant Professor of International Relations at the University of Southern California, USA.
- Author(s)Mai'a K. Davis Cross
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.