All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionSecurity Operations Management, 3rd edition, is the latest edition the seminal reference on corporate security management operations for today's security management professionals and students. The book explores the characteristics of today's globalized workplaces, why security has a key role within them, and what the greatest concern are to security practitioners and senior managers. Incorporating the latest security research and best practices, updates to Security Operations Management 3rd edition include explorations of the key skills needed by security managers to demonstrate the value of their security program, greater emphasis on identifying and managing risk, and coverage of the latest techlogical advances in security control, command, communications, and computing. The third edition also delves more deeply than previous editions into online security training practices, as well as investigates the changing roles of women and mirities in security operations.
- Author BiographySince 1970, Robert McCrie has written, edited, researched, taught, and consulted broadly in issues related to security management (protection of assets from loss) and criminal justice. He edits Security Letter and was founding editor-in-chief of Security Journal, a research journal, and now is editor emeritus. He has been associated with John Jay College since the 1970's. He joined the faculty in 1985, moving up the ranks to full professor and serving as chair of one of the largest departments, Law, Police Science and Criminal Justice Administration from 1997-2003. He later helped found his current department.
- Author(s)Robert McCrie
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWoburn
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Inc
- Weight950 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.