All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book guides readers through building an IT security plan. Offering a template, it helps readers to prioritize risks, conform to regulation, plan their defense and secure proprietary/confidential information. The process is documented in the supplemental online security workbook. Security Planning is designed for the busy IT practitioner, who does t have time to become a security expert, but needs a security plan w. It also serves to educate the reader of a broader set of concepts related to the security environment through the Introductory Concepts and Advanced sections. The book serves entry level cyber-security courses through those in advanced security planning. Exercises range from easier questions to the challenging case study. This is the first text with an optional semester-long case study: Students plan security for a doctor's office, which must adhere to HIPAA regulation. For software engineering-oriented students, a chapter on secure software development introduces security extensions to UML and use cases (with case study). The text also adopts the NSA's Center of Academic Excellence (CAE) revamped 2014 plan, addressing five mandatory and 15 Optional Kwledge Units, as well as many ACM Information Assurance and Security core and elective requirements for Computer Science.
- Author BiographySusan Lincke PhD is a Certified Information Systems Auditor with both industry and academic experience, able to know what is important in industry and how to teach it. Materials were funded by a National Science Foundation grant, where students planned security for real community partners.
- Author(s)Susan Lincke
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note65 black & white illustrations, 66 black & white tables, biography
- Weight619 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.