All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first self-contained text to consider security and n-cooperative behavior in wireless networks. Major networking trends are analyzed and their implications explained in terms of security and cooperation, and potential malicious and selfish misdeeds are described along with the existing and future security techniques. Fundamental questions of security including user and device identification; establishment of security association; secure and cooperative routing in multi-hop networks; fair bandwidth distribution; and privacy protection are approached from a theoretical perspective and supported by real-world examples including ad hoc, mesh, vehicular, sensor, and RFID networks. Important relationships between trust, security, and cooperation are also discussed. Contains homework problems and tutorials on cryptography and game theory. This text is suitable for advanced undergraduates and graduate students of electrical engineering and computer science, and researchers and practitioners in the wireless industry. Lecture slides and instructor-only solutions available online (www.cambridge.org/9780521873710).
- Author BiographyLevente Buttyan is an Associate Professor at the Department of Telecommunications, Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME), Hungary. Jean-Pierre Hubaux is a Professor at the School of Computer and Communication Sciences, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland.
- Author(s)Jean-Pierre Hubaux,Levente Buttyan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note140 b/w illus. 80 exercises
- Weight1136 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.