All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRadio Frequency Identification (RFID) techlogy may become one of the most pervasive techlogies of the near future. Yet the widespread adoption of this new techlogy presents security risks that have t been sufficiently addressed.Security and Trends in Wireless Identification and Sensing Platform Tags: Advancements in RFID highlights new research regarding wireless identification and sensing platform (WISP) tags, security, and applications. It serves as a reference on WISP techlogy and presents recent advances in this field. This volume serves as a useful reference for security experts, will introduce RFID professionals to new trends in this area, and can also be used by IT experts looking to utilize this techlogy.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1016 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJulio C. Hernandez-Ca,Pedro Peris Lopez,Tieyan Li
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.