All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJack, a low level analyst in Social Security's Finance Department, is behind on his bills and needs a salary increase. When the head of the Social Security Administration sends out a plea to create a solution to prevent the baby boomer generation from wiping out the Trust Fund, Jack sees a way to get that promotion he so desperately needs... even if it means bringing financial ruin to millions. Four couples' lives collide and millions of Americans' dreams of retirement are put in jeopardy when Jack employs the aid of an old college buddy, Kent Cartwright - w a financial consultant - to devise a scheme to make the boomers delay their retirement plans and keep them working for years to come.
- Author BiographyRebecca Beich (herself a baby boomer) was negatively affected by the housing boom and bust and wanted to know how it happened. After much research, the idea for this novel popped into her head in the middle of the night. With pen in hand, she wrote the opening chapter. Four years later, this novel was born. She lives in Sacramento, California. She holds a Masters in Education and a teaching credential. This is her first novel. She is currently working on her second novel.
- Author(s)Rebecca Beich
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.