Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $145.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $213.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe explosive demand for mobile communications is driving the development of wireless techlogy at an unprecedented pace. Unfortunately, this exceptional growth is also giving rise to a myriad of security issues at all levels-from subscriber to network operator to service provider. Providing technicians and designers with a critical and comprehensive resource, Security of Mobile Communications brings together the policies, practices, and guidelines needed to identify and address the security issues related to today's wireless sensor networks, satellite services, mobile e-services, and inter-system roaming and interconnecting systems. It details the major mobile standards for securing mobile communications and examines the architectures able to provide data confidentiality, authentication, integrity, and privacy in various wireless environments. This book will serve as an invaluable resource for those looking to identify and ameliorate security issues. Professor Noureddine Boudriga, an internationally recognized authority, goes beyond analysis, standards, and guidelines to define the roles and responsibilities that network operators, service providers, and even customers need to fulfill to assure our mobile communications are as secure as they are prolific.
- Author BiographyProfessor Noureddine Boudriga is an internationally known scientist/academic. He received his Ph.D. in algebraic topology from the University of Paris (France) and his Ph.D. in computer science from the University of Tunis (Tunisia). He is currently a professor of telecommunications at the University of Carthage, Tunisia, and the director of the Communication Networks and Security Research Laboratory (CNAS). Dr. Boudriga is the recipient of the Tunisian Presidential Award in Science and Research (2004). He has served as the general director and founder of the Tunisian National Digital Certification Agency. He has been very actively involved in research and has authored or co-authored many chapters and books, including more than 250 published journal and conference papers. Prof. Boudriga is the President of the Tunisia Scientific Telecommunications Society.
- Author(s)Noureddine A. Boudriga
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2009
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note89 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables
- Weight1043 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.35Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.