All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Sandy Tseng's first collection, leaving is both what remains and the act of going to ather place, a different lifestyle, an unkwn afterlife. This book recounts the pleasures and terrors of transition, of being in between languages. We travel with Tseng, learning that the sediment of our lives-received traditions, half-recalled memories, accrued possessions-might also be the fragments by which we recognize a future life, here or elsewhere.
- Author BiographyAmong SANDY TSENG'S awards are the 2006 Discovery / The Nation Award, Crab Orchard Review's 2005 Richard Peterson Poetry Prize, and scholarships from the Vira I. Heinz Foundation and the Bread Loaf Writers' Conference. She lives in Denver, Colorado.
- Author(s)Sandy Tseng
- PublisherFour Way Books
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFour Way Books
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.