All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSedimentary Rocks looks at how sedimentary rocks form, change, move, evolve, erode, and are recycled around the world.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherHeinemann Library
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleLet's Rock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width193 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.