All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Katherine (Kat) VanDyke, a geologist, has just learned insider information about the discovery of a scroll that indicates the possible whereabouts of a sacred golden sphere that disappeared from Dunluce Castle in Ireland many decades ago. Katherine calls on her former college and hiking friend, Dr. Crystal O'Conr, a social scientist who is currently immersed in the study and practice of the metaphysical, to join her in Sedona, Arizona, in search of the magical golden sphere. During the day, Kat and Crystal search for the mystical sphere of legend in the picturesque, enchanted land of Sedona. During the night, they experience miracles, magic and wonders. Kat and Crystal bump into both helpful and dangerous people, stumble over or are given rare stones, learn about and experience vortexes, have a number of life-transforming encounters, and are in constant peril.
- Author(s)Sharon O'Shea
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.