All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTom Gates meets Blackadder in a hilarious and highly-illustrated medieval romp for boys and girls aged 7+. Perfect for fans of David Walliams, Horrible Histories and the Barry Loser series. When evil Baron Dennis visits Sedric's muddy peasant village to ask about everyone's feelings, Sedric is very suspicious. And when a hairy giant troll called Vlad the Bad comes maurading through the village at night, Sedric kws there's definitely something fishy going on. And it's t just the peasants' feet. The grown ups are up in arms and all want to flee their hovels straight away. But Sedric can't risk having to stay with his smelly Uncle Bile and t being able to hang out with friends every day so it's up to the gang to solve the mystery of the invasion of the hairy troll before it's too late! A hilarious madcap adventure that young fans of Cressida Cowell's How to Train Your Dragon and Emer Stamp's Unbelievable Top Secret Diary of Pig will adore. Have you collected all of Sedric's adventures? Sedric and the Great Pig Rescue; Sedric and the Hairy Troll Invasion; Sedric and the Roman Holiday Rampage. Angie Morgan is a talented picture book author and illustrator. The hilarious Sedric is Angie's debut fiction series for young readers. She lives in Bath, Somerset.
- Author BiographyAngie Morgan was born in Bristol and trained in Graphic Design and Illustration at Goldsmiths College, London. She didn't practice illustration straight away, but her dreams of making a living from her art niggled away until she started writing to give herself something to illustrate. Her books include Enormouse, Daisy's Digging Party for Frances Lincoln, and for Egmont, Shouty Arthur, Shouty Arthur at the Seaside, and her debut fiction series, Sedric including Sedric and the Great Pig Rescue, Sedric and the Hairy Troll Invasion, and Sedric and the Roman Holiday Rampage. Sedric is Tom Gates meets Blackadder in a hilarious and brilliantly illustrated medieval romp for boys and girls aged 7+ Angie uses a variety of media in her work - pastels and charcoal, Photoshop, scanned ephemera and watercolour. She draws on her large collection of old letters, tins, fabrics, books and other bits and pieces inherited from her mother, to whom she's grateful for her hoarding instinct, which has left her with such a library of treasures to work with. Her inspiration comes from her 3 children and from the children at her local primary school, where she offers Maths and Literacy support.
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSedric
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width150 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Angie Morgan
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.01Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.