All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA celebration of bacon, filled with gorgeous photographs and seductive new recipes both savory and sweet.
- Author BiographyJOANNA PRUESS, author of Eat Tea, Soup for Every Body, and Supermarket Confidential, has written for the food column of The New York Times Magazine, Food & Wine, Food Arts, Saveur, and The Washington Post, and is a regular contributor to the AP syndicate. She writes a column for Specialty Food magazine and develops recipes for specialty food manufacturers in the U.S. and France. She lives in the Bronx with her husband, Bob Lape, WCBS and Crain's New York food Critic.
- Author(s)Bob Lape,Joanna Pruess,Liesa Cole
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/05/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight37 g
- Width213 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.