All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevoted to life and work of Canadian-born photographer Margaret Watkins, this book tells the story of an artist in difficult circumstances whose working life spanned a Victorian upbringing in Hamilton, Ontario, and witnessing of first Soviet Five-Year Plan. It makes available Watkins' work in reproduction as part of an interdisciplinary study.
- Author BiographyMary O'Connor is professor, English and cultural studies, McMaster University. Katherine Tweedie is professor, studio arts, Concordia University.
- Author(s)Katherine Tweedie,Mary O'Connor
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2007
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Note172 duotone photographs
- Weight1193 g
- Width4531 mm
- Height6797 mm
- Spine712 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.