Seducing Excel Volume 1: Ooh La La, Quickies!: Enjoy the Sexy Features Microsoft Excel 2013 Has That Men Wish Women Had Too by Sofia Santiago Mba (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.46+ AU $1.88 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bookhub-au
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $56.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
About this product
- DescriptionWould you rather spend time with Excel(r) than with your spouse? Do you have a love-hate relationship with your spreadsheets? Here's why: Excel(r) is FEMALE. And she's better than any other woman you've ever met. Learn why... And get her to do anything you want! This book is a compilation of the best tricks and time-saving techniques that will impress even the most advanced users. Take your game to the next level by reading it cover to cover, or use it as a reference. The authors 20+ years experience as an advanced Excel trainer, reflected in this fully illustrated step-by-step book, make it an easy and fun read. Who said learning Excel had to be boring? Learn by example. This book will teach you: ** Some of the sexiest features Excel(r) 2013 has that men wish women had too ** How to make Excel speak... Most importantly, how to have her shut up when you want her to! ** How to navigate the sheets like a top banana ** How to invite Word(r) for a menage-a-trois ** The secrets of Control Mustache ** Unusual hot spots you'll enjoy double-clicking ** The WOW things you can do with The Thingy (Is it bigger and better in 2013?) ** Excel's multiple OMGs (yes, multiple, you read it right!) ** How to create spin buttons, form controls, and drop-down lists ** Where to find the Control G Spot. Explore it and your life will never be the same ** Custom styles, date math, sparklines, charting best practices, flash fill, the quick analysis tool... And a lot more! Whether you're a basic or an intermediate level Excel(r) 20103 user you'll be less frustrated and you'll have more spare time to do what you really want. Stop feeling like a disaur or a leech on your coworkers, and build the confidence you need. Oh, and don't go to a bar and buy a drink for that girl who probably won't go home with you; for less jack, take this book home and learn to communicate better with the hottest chick around: Exce
- Author BiographySofia Santiago, The Sheet Whisperer, has been teaching people like you the best spreadsheet secrets and the easiest and fastest time-saving techniques since dinosaurs roamed the earth (like in the 80s.) She is certified by Microsoft as an Advanced Excel Expert (Microsoft Office Specialist), and has been told 1,372,029 times that she can turn any dull topic into a fun one (until she asked her mom to stop.) Her degree is in Computer Science, her MBA is in Marketing, and she's seriously considering getting a Ph.D. in Right-Clicking. With 20+ years of international experience as a bilingual speaker and trainer, Sofia loves helping others develop their leadership, communication, and intercultural relations skills.
- Author(s)Sofia Santiago Mba
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dani De La Chica
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.