All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn Seduction Theory, Thomas Beller writes of lonely friends and groping lovers, of awkward dates and dreamy yearnings of young adults caught in the lights of modern Manhattan. These ten stories capture those moments that change our lives and those that slip past us forever.
- Author BiographyThomas Beller is the author of Seduction Theory, The Sleep-Over Artist and How to Be a Man. He is a founder and editor of Open City magazine and Mr. Beller's Neighborhood.com. He lives in New York City and New Orleans.
- Author(s)Thomas Beller
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication06/09/2005
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.