Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBewitchingly beautiful Sabrina Matheson is a respected, professional, African American woman who has dedicated herself to her career. As chief art curator at a ted Atlanta gallery, she arranges shows, writes proposals for funding, and finds new artists. She enjoys ermous success until her boss files a lawsuit against her for a crime she had part in committing. In the beginning of her career, Sabrina meets Tyrone Williams. Tyrone is a handsome man who is co-owner of a popular membership gym called Punchbag Fitness. Although there is an immense age difference between the both of them, they share a fiery relationship that has been going on for twelve years. Tyrone has been unfaithful to Sabrina many times, though she is the woman he truly loves. The romance in this vel is indulgent and all absorbing. Tyrone and Sabrina enjoy all the pleasures of the senses, in both Atlanta and tropical destinations far away. Lulled into a sensual swoon, Sabrina gives her heart to Tyrone without a thought as to what he may be hiding. Sabrina and Tyrone recognize each other on a soul level though they do t articulate this, and truthfully are a divine match. When Tyrone develops true feelings for Sabrina, their connection is tested and both will need to make sacrifices to continue this relationship. The beginning of the vel places Sabrina in court because her boss, Miranda Halleck, believes she laundered money for Tyrone's illegal business. According to the court complaint, Sabrina deliberately helped a group of criminals buy art for the purpose of laundering profits from his fraudulent loan company. Sabrina is incent, though she stands accused. In the course of this trial and in their private lives, these ardent lovers will have to face cold truths and make hard decisions. Loyalties are tested and sacrifices must be made. The question stands: can their love survive?
- Author BiographySamantha Arlene Perkins is an author residing in Atlanta, Georgia. She lives with her fiance Edwin Boune and her Yorkshire terrier, Lulu. This is her first book a novel of deep sensuality set in some of the most interesting neighborhoods of Altanta, as well as in the Caribbean. A sequel is in the works to delightfully illustrate art curator Sabrina Matheson's life as well as other fictitious works.
- Author(s)Samantha Perkins
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jay Montgomery
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.