Seduction in Sydney: Fiancee for One Night / Just One Last Night / The Night That Started it All by Trish Morey, Helen Brooks, Anna Cleary (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.86Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFiancee For One Night When Leo Zamos persuades his virtual PA, Eve Carmichael, to act as his fake fiancee at a business dinner, he expects her to be as neat and professional as her work. Instead, he discovers that Eve is every bit as tempting as her namesake...Just One Last Night Discovering his estranged wife Melanie is pregnant pushes Forde Masterton to his limits. He will reclaim his wife and child, even if it means playing dirty...with a seduction so powerful she will never want to leave his arms again! The Night That Started It All Shari Lacey has never been the kind of girl to have a one-night stand...until she meets sexy Frenchman Luc Valentin. But one night in Luc's arms changes her life completely - in more ways than one!
- Author BiographyUSA Today Bestselling Author, Trish Morey got confused on her way to becoming a writer and became a Chartered Accountant instead, so it's probably no accident that some of her favourite stories feature office romances. Trish lives with her family and assorted pets in a special part of South Australia, surrounded by orchards and bushland, and visited by the occasional koala and kangaroo. Trish loves to hear from her readers - you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org Helen Brooks began writing in 1990 as she approached her 40th birthday! She realized her two teenage ambitions (writing a novel and learning to drive) had been lost amid babies and hectic family life, so set about resurrecting them. In her spare time she enjoys sitting in her wonderfully therapeutic, rambling old garden in the sun with a glass of red wine (under the guise of resting while thinking of course). Helen lives in Northampton, England with her husband and family. Anna Cleary always loved stories. She cried over Jane Eyre, suffered with Heathcliffe and Cathy, loved Jane Austen and adored Georgette Heyer. When a friend suggested they both start writing a romance novel, Anna accepted the challenge with enthusiasm. She enjoyed it so much she eventually gave up her teaching job to write full time. When not writing Anna likes meeting friends, listening to music, dining out, discussing politics, going to movies and concerts, or gazing at gardens.
- Author(s)Anna Cleary,Helen Brooks,Trish Morey
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight240 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Paperbacks
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.65
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.