All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
About this product
- DescriptionRun, Dick, run! Now you may be the one who wants to run--but as a parent, it's often from invasive strangers, inconsiderate parents, and well-meaning but overbearing grandparents. See Dick Bite Jane is a primer for handling every parenting pitfall--featuring true tales of Uh-ohs! and Oh, s! from moms and dads just like you. Etiquette expert Elise Mac Adam doles out helpful, straightforward advice designed to put bullies in their place--whether those bullies are sandbox strong-arms, nasty neighbors, or your own little angel-turned-devil. A scraped knee? How simple that can be! With the help of Mac Adam (Dick and Jane, too!), you can keep the busybodies and n'er-do-wells at bay with the same confidence--it's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Author BiographyElise Mac Adam started her writing life as a screenwriter and journalist. She created the IndieEtiquette column for the web site Indiebride, and in the past five years has answered thousands of questions about etiquette, wedding and otherwise, for faithful readers. When she became a mother, Elise created the Indie Mother Blog about her experiences as a mother.
- Author(s)Elise Mac Adams
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/05/2010
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight272 g
- Width139 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.