CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAs children of light, our first and foremost pursuit is to seek out the face of God. To seek His presence should be the inner desire of our heart, to develop and nurture an intimate friendship with our Savior. It's God's deep desire for us to do so. He is jealous for our affections. He waits for us to seek Him in every aspect of our lives. It's His desire to reveal Himself to us in the moments of life, to see our heavenly Father, as He really is. Just as a father with his children, He wants to be involved in every moment of our joy, sadness, excitement, prosperity, dreams, desires, and needs. It's in these things that He reveals Himself to us hoping we come to the realization of His deep love and concern for everything about us and our future. It's when we come into His presence as a child that He reveals Himself as a Father. We see and experience His depth of love and encouragement for our lives and future. That's when we see Him as He really is. It's when you have a personal encounter with God that your level of His reality becomes more personal. He re-establishes what is rmal. When this occurs your inner spirit craves more of Him. Why, because of the supernatural connection with the Holy Spirit. Kingdom truth reveals the superficiality of past experience and previous teaching.
- Author BiographyMick is currently a Minister to the homeless and poor in Abilene, Texas. When healed of a 20 year physical disability the Lord called him as Minister of Healing. He is described by many as one who walks with the Lord and declares the truth of Gods power released in the Spiritual giftings for the modern day church. He's a retired military man and has known the Lord for 32 years. He's married to his high school sweetheart of 34 years. They have two sons and one grandson.
- Author(s)Mick Brindle
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.