Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelve deep into the mysteries of Earth's geography to reveal the hidden secrets of life on our planet. This title includes double page spreads on mountains, deserts, the oceans, the atmosphere and icy landscapes such as Antarctica, each one bursting with flaps to lift to reveal scientific and natural history information. It also contains a feature on how climate change is affecting our planet, and what can be done to reduce its effects. It contains over fifty sturdy embedded flaps.
- PrizesRunner-up for The Geographical Association Silver Certificate 2009.
- Author(s)Alex Frith,Katie Daynes
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleUsborne See Inside
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter Allen
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age6+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.