Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis is 'Shirl's' story: Powerful-Painful-Poignant. She rode the wild roller coaster of every emotion kwn to mankind- desperately clinging to her God for strength, understanding and comfort. She fought with every ounce of the FAITH God gave her. She fought, and WON! Yes, this is 'Shirl's' story. I was just her scribe. I have attempted to commit to paper 'Shirl's' experiences in the hope that such a courageous attitude towards one's debilitating illness might help any reader who may have to walk a similar road of torturous, unexpected twists and turns. It is a road of agonizing pain, depression, disappointment, loss and rejection. But, more importantly, it is also a road of unexplainable joy. This joy eventually brings the protagonist through it all to a place of ultimate peace and victory, due to her unrelenting determination to trust and obey her Lord. How does one paint a mural of such a journey? The answer comes from 'Shirl'. She is the artist.
- Author(s)Sharon y Greer
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.