All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do you hold onto certain beliefs? When do you stop and ask why is this so? Holistic life coach, Fitness Advocate, and Grass-Root Speaker Charmaine Shaw bursts onto the scene with her debut self-help book, Seeds of Transformation: Choosing to Live an Authentic Life, which answers these questions and invites readers to change. If we have resistance to anything, it's a sign that we need to look at something in us. As long as we maintain hidden agendas and deny our truth, intimacy is impossible. Look at your patterns of behavior, at how certain moments or events make you feel and ask yourself why am I feeling this way? Where did this come from? Follow the trail and it will lead you to your inner wounded child. These one-page seeds challenge you to reverse the way you've been negatively conditioned - because everyone is a product of conditioning. For each new topic, Charmaine dares to ask the questions one else is asking. Instead of offering hard and fast answers, she asks more questions to guide the reader toward living a more authentic life. Topics include romantic relationships, parenting, birth & death, discovering the real you, and more. Rich, simple, and thought-provoking, Seeds of Transformation: Choosing to Live an Authentic Life is a refreshing departure from self-help books touting a number of habits, keys, or secrets to success. For truth in condensed form, Charmaine packs a punch. If you feel stuck; if you seek change; if the way you view the world longer works, it's time to plant some seeds of transformation.
- Author BiographyAfter the death of her mother, Charmaine Shaw's strategically crafted life fell apart. Lost and confused, she relocated from her birthplace of Kingston, Jamaica to Los Angeles, California and after many turns she found herself embarked on a path of spirituality. For the first time she examined her life stripped of idealism, pain and the artificial. This created a shift within her, birthing a new nameless, faceless consciousness which was her authentic self. Unrestricted by past fears, her new voice speaks through transformative and inspirational writings and dialogues which reflect her love for humanity, nature and The Divine. Charmaine Shaw is a Holistic Life Coach, Fitness Advocate, Grassroots Speaker and holds an MBA.
- Author(s)Charmaine Shaw
- PublisherCharmaine Shaw
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharmaine Shaw
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.