All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionBy linking New Testament scholarship to the Shoah, Christian liturgical life, and developments in the church, Seeing Judaism Anew addresses important questions at the heart of Christian identity, such as: Are only Christians saved? Why did Jesus die? Why is Israel so important to Jews, and what should we think about the conflict in the Middle East? How is Christianity complicit in the Holocaust? What is important about Jesus being a Jew?
- Author BiographyMary C. Boys holds the chair in Practical Theology at Union Theological Seminary in New York City. She is a member of the Advisory Committee on Catholic-Jewish Relations for the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops and her past publication include Jewish-Christian Dialogue: One Woman's Experience, and Has God Only One Blessing? Judaism as a Source of Christian Self-Understanding.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication22/03/2005
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byMary C. Boys
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.