All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the last 10 years, Copenhagen-based graphic designer Denise Burt has been on a unique discovery of contemporary classical music through her work designing covers for hundreds of art music releases. In Seeing New Music she tells, from a personal viewpoint, the stories behind the creation of 24 of her CD designs. She also explains how starting out as a music vice she learnt to inquire and engage with the ideas behind the often complex music, in order to create more meaningful designs. She takes us on a visual journey through a diverse range of new music projects and gives us an easily understandable entry-point into a genre of music that is generally considered difficult or elite.
- Author(s)Denise Burt
- PublisherNaxos of America Inc.
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNaxos of America Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width259 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.