Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionEllis Greene remembers very little about the night of her cousin Laura's murder but she does recall the face of the murderer. She was the key witness to the crime and her testimony helped put Hollis Alexander in jail for a long time. With Hollis behind bars, Ellis should feel safe but the memory of that awful night still haunts her. Determined to free herself from the fear of being attacked like her cousin, Ellis has become an expert in self defense. However, when Ellis hears that Hollis has been paroled, she feels like a helpless teenager again - and she isn't the only one who tices that he's free. Laura's boyfriend Nate was one of the prime suspects for her murder. After the court case, many still believed that Nate was guilty and he left town to reinvent himself. Now, 15 years later, he has returned to protect Ellis from suffering the same fate as her cousin. As soon as Ellis and Nate see one ather, sparks fly but Ellis hasn't let herself fall for a man in a long time and she isn't sure whether she can trust Nate. As Laura's murderer zeroes in on Ellis as his next target, she must fight to stay alive while she finally discovers her true feelings for Nate.
- Author BiographySusan's novels have garnered numerous awards inc. three RITA Awards. SEEING RED is her eighth novel. She lives in her hometown with her husband and a menagerie of critters.
- Author(s)Susan Crandall
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date12/04/2014
- Weight202 g
- Width106 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.