All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at children between the ages of nine and twelve, Seeing Things is a wonderful introduction to photography that asks how photographers transform ordinary things into meaningful moments. In this book, acclaimed and beloved photographer Joel Meyerowitz takes readers on a journey through the power and magic of photography: its abilities to freeze time, tell a story, combine several layers into one frame, and record life's fleeting and beautiful moments. The book features the work of masters such as William Eggleston, Mary Ellen Mark, Helen Levitt, and Walker Evans, among many others. Each picture is accompanied by a short commentary, encouraging readers to look closely and use their imagination to understand key ideas in photography such as light, gesture, composition-and, ultimately, how there is wonder all around us when viewed through the lens.
- Author(s)Joel Meyerowitz
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteplates
- Weight540 g
- Width210 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.