All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe perception of the world and the (illusionary) attempts at re-presenting it have been a long-standing concern of self-referential writing. Seeing and Saying, the follow-up volume to Self-Referentiality in 20th Century British and American Poetry, presents a range of essays dealing with the awareness in literature of the perceptional and representational hazard of saying the world of experience, sight and memory. The writers discussed range from the Renaissance to Post-Modernism, from Lady Mary Wroth to John Fowles.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Detlev Gohrbandt and Bruno von Lutz teach British and American Literature at the Universitaet des Saarlandes, Saarbruecken, Germany. Their special interest is contemporary literature including the New English Literatures.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/04/1998
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1998
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note3 fig.
- Weight280 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byBruno Von Lutz,Detlev Gohrbandt
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.