All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an invative new body series with commissioned photos and detailed anatomical illustrations to show children how their bodies work inside and out. They can find out how they move, eat, see, think and feel. The series looks at what goes on inside the body during everyday activities such as riding a bike, eating an apple, reading a book or doing a sum. Each book shows how the body can become ill and how to keep healthy. There are also explanations of common disabilities.What happens inside your eyes when you read a magazine or watch a film? In this book you can see for yourself how your eyes form pictures, how they focus on objects close up or far away, and how they let you see in colour. There is information on how your eyes need looking after, how glasses work and also how blindness occurs.
- Author BiographyClaire Llewellyn was an editor of children's non-fiction for over ten years before becoming a writer. She enjoys writing for younger readers and has written over 50 books on a wide range of subjects.
- Author(s)Bailey Publishers Association,Claire Llewellyn,Jillian Powell
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/01/2004
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBody in Action
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour photographs
- Weight405 g
- Width219 mm
- Height270 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 7 To 10
- Interest AgeFrom 7 To 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.