About this product
- DescriptionYoung people have a perfect right to good education. They deserve committed educators, safe schools, powerful learning environments, and, most of all, a clear sense of direction and insight into the values, rms, and beliefs of the global community. In Europe, there is a long tradition of public religious education and youth work in close cooperation with churches and faith communities. In this book, the expertise of German-, Dutch-, English-, and French-speaking scholars is contextualized within the metaphor of the city, the place of encounter with other people in complexity and diversity, and how this is integrated with religious education. (Series: Dortmunder Beitrage zu Theologie und Religionspadagogik - Vol. 7)
- Author(s)Bert Roebben
- PublisherLit Verlag
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleDortmunder Beitrage Zu Theologie Und Religionspadagogik
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationHamburg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintLit Verlag
- Weight567 g
- Width147 mm
- Height209 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.