All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the foreword to this volume of conference proceedings for IFIP Working Group 8.4, it is appropriate to review the wider organization to which the Working Group belongs. The International Federation of Information Processing (IFIP) is a n-governmental, n-profit umbrella organization for national societies working in the field of information processing that was established in 1960 under the auspices of UNESCO. IFIP's mission is to be the leading, truly international, apolitical organization which encourages and assists in the development, exploitation and application of Information Techlogy for the benefit of all people. At the heart of IFIP lie its Technical Committees that, between them, count on the active participation of some two thousand people world-wide. These Groups work in a variety of ways to share experience and to develop their specialised kwledge. Technical Committees include: TC 1. Foundations of Computer Science; TC 2: Software: Theory and Practice; TC 3: Education; TC 6: Communication Systems; TC 7: System Modelling and Optimization; TC 9: Relationship between Computers and Society; TC 11: Security and Protection in Information Processing Systems; TC 12: Artificial Intelligence and TC 13: Human-Computer Interaction. The IFIP website www.ifip.org) has further details. Technical Committee 8 (TC8) is concerned with Information Systems in organisations. Within TC8 there are different Working Groups focusing on particular aspects of Information Systems.
- Author BiographyPaula Swatman is Professor of eBusiness and Director of the Institute for Management at the University of Koblenz-Landau in Germany, as well as Professor of Information Systems within the School of I.S. at Deakin University in Australia.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number123
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight997 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byE. M. Trauth,Kim Viborg Andersen,Niels Bjorn-Andersen,Paula M. C. Swatman,Steve Elliot
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $52.78
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.