All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionSeesaw, How November '42 Shaped the Future By late 1942, the world had been fighting World War Two for a long time with end in sight. November of that year saw campaigns and battles which set the course of the rest of the war. Specific battles, decisions, and actions contributed to the war's outcome. Those results continue to shape lives around the world. The author discusses what led up to the battles and campaigns of late 1942, and looks at how specific decisions and their effects are important to today's world. Moore draws on new and unpublished letters and personal accounts. He also taps a wide range of books, journals, and research. Join the author as he explores personalities kwn and unkwn, pivotal battles and decisions, and underlying reasons and motivations.
- Author BiographyStan Moore is an avid reader of books, magazines, websites, and historical papers. A third generation Coloradan, he is a Vietnam veteran. When not reading up on today's and tomorrow's past, he is traveling, or more likely is outdoors. Exploring mountains in Colorado and canyons in Utah are among his favorite activities. Another favorite pastime is enjoying family, wife, children and spouses, grandchildren, and friends. He makes his home west of Denver with his long suffering spouse and the two cats who let them stay there.
- Author(s)Stan Moore
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.