Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together current invative methods and approaches to segmentation and outlines why segmentation is needed to support more effective social marketing program design. It presents a variety of segmentation approaches alongside case studies of their application in various social marketing contexts. The book extends the use of segmentation in social marketing, which will ultimately lead to more effective and better-tailored programs that deliver change for the better. As such, it offers a detailed handbook on how to conduct state-of-the-art segmentation, and provides a valuable resource for academics, social marketers, educators, and advanced students alike.
- Author BiographyTimo Dietrich holds a joint position with Griffith University and The University of Queensland as a Postdoctoral Research Fellow. In his PhD he examined how segmentation and co-design could help improve intervention and service design solutions. Since then he is passionately working on a range of projects that aim to use gamification to foster positive behaviour change. He has worked with industry partners such as AlcoCups, Bendigo Bank, Queensland Catholic Education Commission, Queensland Police Service, Mater Hospital, Southern Cross University, Organ and Tissue Authority Committee, and UNICEF. Sharyn Rundle-Thiele leads Social Marketing at Griffith University and is Editor of the Journal of Social Marketing. Her research focuses on behaviour change and she currently serves as an advisor on a diverse range of social marketing projects. Her current projects include changing adolescent attitudes towards drinking alcohol, and increasing healthy eating and physical activity to combat obesity. Krzysztof Kubacki is Associate Professor in Marketing at Griffith University. Woven throughout his research is an interest in the relationship between social marketing and consumer culture, with his most recent work focusing on physical activity among adults and children and alcohol consumption among young people.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication21/10/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 28 colour tables, biography
- Weight497 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byKrzysztof Kubacki,Sharyn Rundle-Thiele,Timo Dietrich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.