CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $22.68
About this product
- DescriptionSir Arthur Conan Doyle's penchant for creating complex, gripping mysteries infused with humor and suspense is on full display in this collection of six of his classic Sherlock Holmes stories. In tales such as A Scandal in Bohemia, The Adventure of the Red-Headed League, and The Adventure of the Dancing Men, Holmes puts his legendary wit and powers of deduction to the task of unraveling cases of blackmail, theft, and murder. Fans of the famously insightful and eccentric detective will have their fill in this absorbing compendium.
- Author BiographyArthur Conan Doyle produced more than 30 books, 150 short stories, poems, plays, and essays across a wide range of genres. He is best known for his stories about detective Sherlock Holmes and the adventures of Professor Challenger. Jose Luis Piquero is a writer and a translator whose other translations include The Great Gatsby and This Side of Paradise.
- Author(s)Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- PublisherEdiciones Robinbook
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleNavona Negra
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Robinbook
- Weight340 g
- Width147 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byJose Luis Piquero
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.