All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to give a theoretical and practical introduction to seismic-while-drilling by using the drill-bit ise. This recent techlogy offers important products for geophysical control of drilling. It involves aspects typical of borehole seismics and of the drilling control surveying, hitherto the sole domain of mudlogging. For aspects related to the drill-bit source performance and borehole acoustics, the book attempts to provide a connection between experts working in geophysics and in drilling. There are different ways of thinking related to basic kwledge, operational procedures and precision in the observation of the physical quantities. The goal of the book is to help build a bridge between geophysicists involved in seismic while drilling - who may need to familiarize themselves with methods and procedures of drilling and drilling-rock mechanics - and drillers involved in geosteering and drilling of smart wells - who may have to familiarize themselves with seismic signals, wave resolution and radiation. For instance, an argument of common interest for drilling and seismic while drilling studies is the monitoring of the drill-string and bit vibrations. This volume contains a large number of real examples of SWD data analysis and applications.
- Author(s)F. Miranda,F.B. Poletto
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/06/2004
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleHandbook of Geophysical Exploration: Seismic Exploration
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 35
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight1080 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.