Seize the Night: New Tales of Vampiric Terror by Kelley Armstrong, John Ajvide Lindqvist, Gary A Braunbeck, Brian Keene, Lynda Barry, Laird Barron, Dana Cameron, Dan Chaon, Charlaine Harris (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.38Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $54.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA blockbuster anthology of original, blood-curdling vampire fiction from New York Times bestselling and award-winning authors, including Charlaine Harris, whose vels were adapted into HBO s hit show True Blood, and Scott Smith, publishing his first work since The Ruins. Before being transformed into romantic heroes and soft, emotional antiheroes, vampires were figures of overwhelming terror. Now, from some of the biggest names in horror and dark fiction, comes this stellar collection of short stories that make vampires frightening once again. Edited by New York Times bestselling author Christopher Golden and featuring all-new stories from such contributors as Charlaine Harris, John Ajvide Lindqvist, Scott Smith, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Michael Kortya, Kelley Armstrong, Brian Keene, David Wellington, Seanan McGuire, and Tim Lebbon, Seize the Night is old-school vampire fiction at its finest.
- Author BiographyAnthology editor Christopher Golden is the New York Times bestselling author of Snowblind, Tin Men, and the upcoming Dead Ringers, among many other novels. His novel with Mike Mignola, Baltimore, or, the Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire, led to the creation of the Eisner-nominated Dark Horse Comics series, Baltimore. He is also the coauthor of Cemetery Girl, a graphic novel trilogy collaboration with Charlaine Harris. As an editor, he has worked on the short story anthologies The New Dead, The Monster s Corner, and 21st Century Dead. His original novels have been published in more than fourteen languages in countries around the world.
- Author(s)Brian Keene,Charlaine Harris,Dan Chaon,Dana Cameron,Gary A Braunbeck,John Ajvide Lindqvist,Kelley Armstrong,Laird Barron,Lynda Barry
- PublisherGallery Books
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallery Books
- Weight431 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byChristopher Golden
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Fiction Books
- AU $64.76New
- AU $52.05Used
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The Complete Box Set of All 7 Books by George R. R. Martin (Paperback, 2012)
- AU $52.89New
- AU $47.08Used
- AU $15.93New
- AU $7.98Used
- AU $69.84New
- AU $16.42New
- AU $18.17New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $24.46
- AU $24.34Trending at AU $25.98
- AU $18.40Trending at AU $28.24
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $19.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.