Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionNow in paperback--the New York Times bestselling cautionary tale that pulls readers into a promising yet frightening new world where politics, religion, and bioscience collide.
- Author Biography<b>Robin Cook, M.D., </b> is the author of more than thirty books and is credited with popularizing the medical thriller with his wildly successful first novel, <i>Coma</i>. He divides his time among Florida, New Hampshire, and Boston. His most recent novels include <i>Host</i>, <i>Cell</i>, and <i>Nano</i>.
- Author(s)Robin Cook
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication28/10/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight213 g
- Width113 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.