All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book continues the series Select Proceedings of the European Society of International Law , containing the proceedings of the Third Biennial Conference organised by ESIL and the Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law in 2008. The conference was entitled 'International Law in a Heterogeneous World', reflecting an idea which is central to the ESIL philosophy. Heterogeneity is considered one of the pillars upon which Europe's contribution to international law is built and the subject was considered in a number of panels, including such diverse topics as migration, the history of international law, the rules on warfare and international environmental law.
- Author BiographyHelene Ruiz-Fabri is Professor of international law at the University of Paris I (Pantheon-Sorbonne). She is also Director of the Institute of Comparative Studies of Paris and President of the European Society of International Law. Rudiger Wolfrum is Professor of international law at the University of Heidelberg and Director of the Heidelberg. Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law. Jana Gogolin is a Senior Research Fellow at the Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleSelect Proceedings of the European Society of International Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight970 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byHelene Ruiz Fabri,Jana Gogolin,Rudiger Wolfrum
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.