All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis monumental collection of 34 historical papers on quantum electrodynamics features contributions by the 20th century's leading physicists: Dyson, Fermi, Feynman, Foley, Oppenheimer, Pauli, Weisskopf, and others. Twenty-nine are in English, three in German, and one each in French and Italian. Editor Julian Schwinger won a Nobel Prize for his pioneering work in quantum electrodynamics.
- Author BiographyOne of the great 20th-century physicists, Julian Schwinger (1918-94) is best remembered for his work on the theory of quantum electrodynamics, the very topic of this text. He won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1965, along with Richard Feynman and Shinichiro Tomonaga, for their work on quantum electrodynamics.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight578 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJulian Schwinger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.