Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.74+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis generous selection of Bill Manhire's poems moves from playful early pieces like On Originality and How to Take off Your Clothes at the Picnic to major works of recent years such as Hotel Emergencies --a powerful response to contemporary atrocities--and Erebus Voices --written to be read by Sir Edmund Hillary at the 25th anniversary of the Mt. Erebus tragedy. The poems featured in this definitive collection of New Zealand's most important poet are deceptively simple, often funny, and always revelatory of his own and his country's history.
- Author BiographyBill Manhire is an award-winning poet, an author, and the editor of several bestselling anthologies. He is a professor at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, and is the founding director of Victoria's Institute of Modern Letters. He is the recipient of the Prime Minister's Award for Poetry and was named New Zealand's inaugural Poet Laureate.
- Author(s)Bill Manhire
- PublisherVictoria University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintVictoria University Press
- Weight457 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.