Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.45Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $23.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume was written in simple, easy Spanish for intermediate language students. Fun and easy to read, it includes a selection of pages from the following best-sellers: *THE THREE MUSKETEERS by Alexandre Dumas *FIVE WEEKS IN A BALLOON by Jules Verne. *TARZAN OF THE APES by Edgar Rice Burroughs *THE METAMORPHOSIS by Franz Kafka *WUTHERING HEIGHTS by Emily Bronte *FRANKENSTEIN by Mary Shelley All texts were translated, edited and simplified to increase language comprehension and ease reading practice with simple wording, short sentences, and moderate, intermediate-level vocabulary.
- Author BiographyALVARO PARRA PINTO is a literary author and journalist born in Caracas, Venezuela (1957). He is the editor of the South American publishing company EDICIONES DE LA PARRA and has published several of his books in Kindle format, including his bestselling series SELECTED READINGS IN EASY SPANISH. Especially designed for the intermediate language student, each volume of this series is written in simple, easy Spanish.
- Author(s)Alvaro Parra Pinto
- Date of Publication21/12/2012
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight123 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.