All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis uniquely affordable volume contains all of the relevant Internal Revenue Code provisions and Treasury Regulations necessary for introductory classes in United States international taxation. It is specially geared for use in two or three-unit international taxation courses, and includes essential legislation and regulations affecting U.S. taxation of foreign entities and of domestic entities whose income derives from outside the United States. Lathrope's 2016 edition is tably shorter in length and a fraction of the price of the leading competition. The new volume contains all relevant statutory changes made since 2015, including the changes made by The Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes Act of 2015 and the Consolidated Appropriation Act (Pub. L. No. 114-113). The February 17, 2016 United States Model Income Tax Convention is also included. IRS regulations are updated and the inflation-adjusted items for 2016 are included (Revenue Procedure 2015-53).
- Author(s)Daniel Lathrope
- PublisherLEG Inc. (dba West Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleSelected Statutes
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLEG Inc. (dba West Academic Publishing
- Width186 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.