Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his reflections on Christianity, Saint Thomas Aquinas forged a unique synthesis of ancient philosophy and medieval theology. Preoccupied with the relationship between faith and reason, he was influenced both by Aristotle's rational world view and by the powerful belief that wisdom and truth can ultimately only be reached through divine revelation. Thomas' writings, which contain highly influential statements of fundamental Christian doctrine, as well as observations on topics as diverse as political science, anti-Semitism and heresy, demonstrate the great range of his intellect and place him firmly among the greatest medieval philosophers.
- Author BiographyThomas Aquinas (1225-74) was an Italian philosopher and Dominican friar. Ralph McInerny is Professor of Medieval Studies at the University of Notre Dame. Pre-eminent as a Thomas scholar, his many books include Aquinas Against the Averroists & A First Glance at St Thomas Aquinas.
- Author(s)Saint Thomas Aquinas
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/1998
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight596 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byRalph McInerny
- Translated byRalph McInerny
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.