Self Analysis: A Simple Self-Help Volume of Tests and Processes Based on the Discoveries Contained in Dianetics by L Ron Hubbard (Paperback / softback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.19Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $31.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you really kw yourself? Now you can, with Self Analysis. This book will take you through your past, your potentials, your life. First, with a series of self-examinations and using a special version of the Hubbard Chart of Human Evaluation, you plot yourself on the Tone Scale. Then, applying a series of light, yet powerful processes, you embark on the great adventure of self-discovery. This book further contains embracive principles that reach any case, from the lowest to the highest including auditing techniques so effective, they are referred to by L. Ron Hubbard again and again, through all following years of research into the highest states. In sum, this book t only moves one up the Tone Scale, but can pull a person out of almost anything. Included are: The laws of survival and abundance The most embracive description of consciousness Our efforts for immortality and its relationship to matter, energy, space and time Essays describing a broad array of discoveries including time, remembering, forgetting, imagination, valences and special auditing lists for each And, beyond all those revelations, self-processing lists that provide the most powerful of auditing and which can be done anywhere and at any time uncovering the real world of youThe barriers of life are really just shadows. Learn to kw yourself, t just a shadow of yourself. Self Analysis shows you how.
- Author BiographyL. Ron HubbardThere are only two tests of a life well lived L.Ron Hubbard once remarked: Did one do as one intended? And were people glad one lived? In testament to the first stands the full body of his life s work, including some 12,000 writings and 3,000 tape-recorded lectures of Dianetics and Scientology. In evidence of the second are the hundreds of millions of individuals whose lives have been demonstrably bettered because he lived. They are the more than 28 million students now reading superlatively owing to L. Ron Hubbard s educational discoveries; they are the millions of men and women freed from substance abuse through L.Ron Hubbard s breakthroughs in drug rehabilitation; they are the near 100 million who have been touched by his nonreligious moral code: and they are the many millions more who hold his work to be the spiritual cornerstone of their lives.Although best known for Dianetics and Scientology, L.Ron Hubbard cannot be so simply categorized. If nothing else, his life was too varied, his influence too broad. There are tribesmen in Southern Africa, for example, who know nothing of Dianetics and Scientology, but they know L. Ron Hubbard the educator. Likewise, there are factory workers in Albania who know him only for his administrative discoveries; children in China who know him only as the author of their moral code, and readers in dozens of languages who know him only for his novels. So, no, L.Ron Hubbard is not an easy man to categorize and certainly does not fit popular misconceptions of religious founder as an aloof and contemplative figure. Yet the more one comes to know this man and his achievements, the more one comes to realize he was precisely the sort of person to have brought us Scientology, the only major religion to have been founded in the twentieth century.What Scientology offers is likewise what one would expect of a man such as L.Ron Hubbard. For not only does it provide a fully unique approach to our most fundamental questions Who are we? From where did we come and what is our destiny? But it further provides an equally unique technology for greater spiritual awareness. So how would we expect to characterize the founder of such a religion? Clearly, he would have to be larger than life, attracted to people, liked by people, dynamic, charismatic and immensely capable in a dozen fields all exactly L.Ron Hubbard.The fact is, if Mr. Hubbard had stopped after only one of his many accomplishments he would still be celebrated today. For example, with 46 million works of fiction in circulation, including such monumental bestsellers as Battlefield Earth, Fear and the Mission Earth series, Mr. Hubbard is unquestionably one of the most acclaimed and widely read authors of all time. His novels have earned some of the world s most prestigious literary awards, and he has very genuinely been described as one of the most prolific and influential writers of the twentieth century. His earlier accomplishments are similarly impressive. As a barnstorming aviator through the 1930s he was known as Flash and broke local records for sustained glider flight. As a leader of expeditions, he is credited with conducting the first complete Puerto Rican mineralogical survey under United States protectorship and his navigational annotations still influence the maritime guides for British Columbia. His experimentation with early radio direction finding further became the basis for the Long Range Navigational system (Loran). And, as a lifelong photographer, his works have been displayed in galleries on two continents, with the definitive body of his photographs in traveling and permanent exhibits still drawing tens of thousands every year.Among other avenues of research, Mr. Hubbard developed and codified an administrative technology that is utilized by more than 200,000 organizations worldwide, including multinational corporations, charitable bodies, political parties, schools, youth clubs and every imaginable small business. L
- Author(s)L Ron Hubbard
- PublisherBridge Publications, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBridge Publications, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width159 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.