All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeing self-aware is particularly important for healthcare professionals who need to manage their cognitive, affective and behavioural self in order to engage effectively in therapeutic relationships. This book examines how self-awareness can be developed and applied in practice by combining theoretical and practical approaches.
- Author BiographyDr. Dev M. Rungapadiachy is Lecturer in Interpersonal Communication, Psychology and Nursing at the University of Leeds, UK. His previous publications include Interpersonal Communication and Psychology for Health Care Professionals: Theory and Practice (1999).
- Author(s)Dev M. Rungapadiachy
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2007
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight427 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.