All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore enlightened sportspeople are aware that self-confidence is more easily recognised in the quietness of determination that in the thunder of brashness...
Sportspeople have more reasons to be self-confident than most others. Their achievements are the catalyst for the growth of their self-confidence from birth. They possess a talent that, when nurtured, exercised and then displayed, allows their supporters to bask in the reflected glory of wonderful achievements. Some however, will fall by the wayside; t because they lack talent, but because they don't understand the connection between character and confidence. Self-confidence development strengthens sportspeople's character while reflecting their unquestioned talent, opening doors to successful careers that continue long after competition days are over. This book will provide a proven process for sportspeople to enhance their profile, and to gain and maintain self-confidence that lasts forever. When sportspeople kw how self-confidence works they have a great gift that offers unlimited potential as they strive to reach their own summit of expectations...
- Author(s)Tony Richards
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight122 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.