Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw the 2 rules of Personal Safety? If t this book is for you. When reading SELF-DEFENSE FOR MODERN TIMES you will discover the missing link to Personal Safety and how you can be safe in an unsafe environment. You'll experience invative strategies, practical techniques and the confidence that have brought so many to a place of inner peace and freedom. Choose to be one of them.
- Author BiographyCelebrity trainer and coach Ingo Weigel is an entrepreneur, author, martial arts master and self-defense expert with over 20 years of professional experience. Born in Russia and growing up in former East Germany, Weigel always had an interest in the philosophies and principles of martial arts. ... His studies and research of the practicality of today's martial arts training has taken him to topics such as anatomy and muscular movement in martial arts, how to generate power, the influence of the human brain and how martial art training influences the development of the brain. Weigel, a former law enforcement agent has spent over a decade to study and learn from some of the best and most influential martial arts masters of our time. His primary focus has always been the practicality of the training for mind and body as well as real life applications on the physical, intellectual and the spiritual level. It was his commitment to practical applicability of martial arts training that has taken him from Wing Chun to Revat. In 2000, Weigel left Europe and moved to the US where he opened a martial arts school in Chicago, IL. The training and philosophies taught quickly turned the school into the leading Wing Chun School in the Midwest. Most of the advanced Wing Chun instructors in the Midwest have gone through the classes and adapted the curriculum. Weigel also has been teaching seminars and workshops throughout the US, Europe, Canada and Brazil. He has been featured in various Media outlets and helped many of his students to develop a love and eagerness to discover martial arts and apply its philosophies to improve their lives. Many of his students have moved on in their careers and some started their own businesses by applying the principles they have learned. For almost two decades, Dai-Sifu Ingo Weigel has been teaching experts and leaders in the military, various law enforcement agencies, VP's and SVP's from corporate entities, fighters and other martial arts practitioners. With over 20 years of study and active training, Dai-Sifu Ingo Weigel is one of the most senior Wing Tsun / Wing Chun and Revat Masters in America. Weigel is fluent in English and German. He is also a certified Reiki Master.
- Author(s)Ingo Weigel
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.